Did you know your chakras are the projectors of the reality you experience? And that by working consciously with them, you can influence your reality?
This offline course provides an in-depth look at the main seven chakras, how they function and how we can interplay with them within the game of life.
Our chakras are the stores of our belief systems and projectors of our perceived reality. They provide consciousness with the opportunity to evolve through our human experience with the guidance of our higher soul.
One level at which the chakras develop and influence our reality is through the yearly and seven yearly cycles. These cycles happen with or without our input, just like breathing, digestion and blood flow. As with all aspects of self we can improve these functions through conscious awareness.
Consciously engaging with the chakras and chakra cycles allows our awareness and perception of self to shift, deepening our feeling of connection with all things. We also conserve energy and take a greater level of life directorship by eliminating a lot of the guesswork involved in where to place our focus.
What is covered in this course?
A thorough explanation of chakras – what are they and how do they function
How your chakras influence your reality
How your chakras provide access to your belief system
How your chakras influence your physical body
The yearly and seven yearly chakra cycles
How to work with the seven major chakras
- Module 1.0 - what is a chakra? + how do chakras influence reality?
- Module 1.1 - polarity, duality and non duality + the front and back chakras
- Module 1.0 + 1.1 summary
- Module 1.2 - it's all connected
- Module 1.3 - introduction to the yearly and seven yearly cycles
- Module 2.0 - the yearly and seven yearly cycles
- Module 2.1 - chakra cycles chart
- Module 2.2 - aligning the back chakras
- Module 2.3 - mind work
- Module 3.0 - visual chakra meditation
- Module 3.1 - working with energy
- ITA chakra questionnaire
- Please leave some feedback of your offline course experience